Our client is a national and international organisation who is a major player and market leader within their field, providing professional services within the e-commerce industry. Due to their continued success and constant demand they require a new Sales Director.
As a Sales Director, you will be responsible for reaching and exceeding the company’s goals and vision in the market, by effectively leading the team and developing processes, your primary goal is to scale the business so the company becomes the dominant market leader of “e-commerce SaaS solutions” in Australia.
Responsibilities will include:
- Growing local and regional revenue, profit and market share
- Helping the team to develop existing and new relationships within the industry
- Manage, coach and develop sales and market teams
- P&L responsibilities
- Performance management
- Driving increased activity, improving productivity
- Develop sales processes whilst aligning to the global strategy
The Sales Director will ideally bring to the table:
- 5-10+ years of corporate experience selling complex, high value B2B enterprise software, ERP/CRM, HCM, HR/Payroll systems and services (or similar)
- Consistent track record of achieving / exceeding large sales targets
- Demonstrable experience gaining “trusted adviser” status with C-level stakeholders
- Strong leadership background with key skills in building, structuring and mentoring high performance sales teams
- Experience collaborating on complex bid & tender responses
In return, the Sales Director will enjoy the benefits of working with a forward thinking, well managed and supported global leader. You will be asked to provide strategic thought leadership and be empowered to make decisions that will have tangible effects on the business.
If you have the skills required, are tenacious and a real go-getter who would like to work with an employer who recognizes and rewards good performance, this job should be yours!
For any queries regarding this or other roles, please phone Ricardo Barriga on 0406 031 461.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.